Music is creation of our souls & art is inspiration of our hearts.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE REVIEW


January 22, 2011
Hello to everyone here in the Blog World and of course to all my loyal fans and followers. JB Brock here with you again. WOW! 2011 has just come roaring in, and as such, I am just now starting to catch up on my music and movie entertainment reviews.
Here is one though for all of you, I just finished this one, coming at you fast and furious, just like a run away freight train, feat the movie: ”Resident Evil: Afterlife.”
Let me start out by saying this, if you thought you were going to get answers here, then you were and are wrong. What you will receive here is exactly what makes this story so unique.
This film alone in and of itself takes you in even deeper into the actual heart of this very complex story.
Involving more attributes of: survival, betrayal, deceit, and heroism, and corporate B.S. all while continuing to add and build layer after layer after layer into the story with our heroes and heroines.
I will leave it there for now, so I don’t spoilt it for you in case your like me and have not been able to see it, and don’t worry, the stage has been set maybe with possible fan involvement being talked about by some of the actual movie stars on twitter, on our parts for influencing RE5!
See you all real soon back into the world…
- JB BROCK

No comments:

Post a Comment