Music is creation of our souls & art is inspiration of our hearts.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Metrocon 2011 "CLUB METRO" Rave Party Adventure

Hello everyone, JB here with all of you again, and do I have an adventure to tell you.

As some of you may know, I am a traveler. I have been my entire life. I've been to a great number of places all over the world, and I have seen a great many of sites in my time. Recently though, my great friends from "PLANET RAVE" in the Alpha Centauri Solar Star System, contacted me and said that I needed to come and visit with them again, as it had been much too long since I last came to see them. 



Now as many of you may or may not know, Space Travel is EXTREMELY expensive, even for the most wealthy of individuals, not to mention its a logistical nightmare, and takes a great deal of time to plan, put together, execute, and fully complete. 

Fortunately enough for me, my friends from beyond the stars knew this, and that this was a potential problem for me to travel to see them, and being the all knowing beings of higher intelligence they are, they decided to help me out. They returned back to earth. 

And as luck would have it, they invited me to a very special event, they would be hosting.

The event was called "METROCON 2011" and within that event, was another event, their event titled "CLUB METRO RAVE!" This event was one of the Craziest, and Wildest events this traveler has ever witnessed or even been a part of. 



The "Club Metro" Rave Party was the Alpha Centaurians way of giving a musical gift to our world on one special night. Let's face it, being from "PLANET RAVE" there is one main thing they do, and they do it well. That is to RAVE & PARTY!!! This Rave Party was Absolutely Incredible. 

It was incredible for many different reasons. Not only the lights and sounds, and fellow "PLANET RAVE" beings here on Earth but, I was asked by the IMMORTAL one herself, the Goddess of Rave "General Zoe VanWest" to document this event for posterity and historical purposes, as this would be a night unlike any other, were the skies would open, and the Galaxies above us would be playing and singing at full volume to the Earth. 



I was truly honored and humbled to fulfill such a request. And little did I know that on this night, I would be fully assimilated into their culture and into their world. Who would have known, that such Advanced Intelligent beings from beyond on our own skies would need documentation, and would even ask a mere traveler of space and time to document this, but as many of you may know me personally or well enough, you know I will never turn someone down that requests my help. It's in my nature to help where I can.

They did not disappoint. On the night of June 17th 2011, the skies opened and the galaxy itself answered the call. There were beings in attendance from all over the Universe, of all shapes, sizes, colors, styles, and everything in between. It is hard to describe what happened next, as I cannot formulate the words properly enough to explain the beauty that was enrapturing me. 

The amazing sights, the powerful sounds, the lights so bright, and the fellow "PLANET RAVE" beings so loud with the music, I could not believe what I was hearing on this night. The Energy Surged through me and my body with a force so strong that at moments it was deafening.

It's almost as if the music and the crowd finally overtook me, & my soul was finally free & one with the music all within this moment. It was almost like the Alpha Centaurians had transformed me into one of their own for a moment, and I was able to see the world around them the way they see it when looking at ours. 

The performances by the Star Systems own "HELLBUNNY Go-Go Dance Troupe" were mesmerizing and breathtaking, as I watched General Zoe VanWest take the helm, and lead them through and control the crowd. I was and always will be in true awe of her commanding presence, beauty, grace, poise, and charm. It is truly a sight to behold.

The party lasted what seemed like a lifetime but was over, it seemed almost as quickly as it all began. Before I knew what was happening I was saying goodbye to my friends from beyond our own skies. Now I know I will see them again, but its always a sad moment to see them leave and for me to say goodbye. 



They were so impressed with the RAVERS here on Earth, a faction of their own people from long ago, when the first generation of Alpha Centaurians first landed on Earth many eons ago, and even though they are in human bodies and more human than Alpha Centaurians, the current Alpha Centaurians can still sense their long aged "RAVE/PARTY" mentalities still beating away to every beat of a drum within their minds, hearts, and souls. 

It was so impressive to them, that they have announced that they are coming back to give another musical gift in November of 2011 to Earth in the form of their highest party and honor, "KABOOM" at ShadoCon 2011.

Now this is a party you DO NOT & CANNOT miss! Everyone from across the Stars and the Universe will be at this party, and you should too! I will be there as well capturing all the magic and wonder.

Well my friends, I'm about to take off for another trip to somewhere out there within the Cosmos of our Universe, so until next time:

Keep the Music Alive and Always Listen to the Stars! The Galaxies Sing to All of Us, Will You be Listening for the Frequencies? Just Look up and Listen to the Stars. The Music is Beautiful and Heavenly!

 - JB BROCK

No comments:

Post a Comment