Music is creation of our souls & art is inspiration of our hearts.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Music reviews are coming just around the corner!!!

Hey Everyone, JB here with you again. WOW, things have been crazy busy lately for me. It seems like I have not had time to even sit down and think straight recently. Not to worry though, me and my brain are going to plow through and new music reviews are in the works and will be coming soon!!!!

Unfortunately with the time it takes artists to write, record, produce, market, and distribute albums, (no thanks to record company policies) I myself cannot always predict when an album will or will not come out, let alone review everything under the sun, if I don't have access to it. Unfortunately it does take some time to acquire what albums are and will be currently hitting the shelves & charts but, as soon as they do and I can gain access to them, I will be bringing you reviews, videos, and everything else too.


This will be a Very Brutally Heavy Set of reviews, including but not limited to new albums by: Motorhead, Apocalyptica, In This Moment, Disturbed, Kamelot, Immortal, and many many more than I can't list right now.

I am definitely looking forward to it, and all the new stylings of musical masterpiece creations coming forth from the music world in which to immerse myself in.

Stay Tuned Everyone.........

 - JB

No comments:

Post a Comment